crash and burn
I figured out the hard way yesterday what happens when I take speed too early in the day.
No wonder people get addicted to this stuff! Once it wears off, they want more!
Don't worry, I didn't do that. I had coffee instead and it did absolutely nothing for me. I still wanted to curl up in a ball on my floor and go to sleep!
I may need toothpicks to keep my eyes open while driving in the late afternoon but hey, at least I wasn't hungry!
In the comments section of this post, Metalmom asked who the doctor was that was giving me the "diet pills" (wink, wink). Honestly, I wouldn't know him if I ran into him as I've never actually met him! For all I know, he may not even be a real person! Every time I've gone to his office, I've been told ahead of time that I'm gonna' meet with him and it's always his physician's assistant. She went through the same shpiel with me as she always does - this is what you do, this what you shouldn't eat, here are the pills, see you in a month! If I asked for pharmaceutical cocaine, they'd probably hand that over to me too, no questions asked!
I'll let you know how today goes. I didn't have that warm fuzzy feeling yesterday that I had with the pills on the first day. Boy, how I miss that. *wink*
No wonder people get addicted to this stuff! Once it wears off, they want more!
Don't worry, I didn't do that. I had coffee instead and it did absolutely nothing for me. I still wanted to curl up in a ball on my floor and go to sleep!
I may need toothpicks to keep my eyes open while driving in the late afternoon but hey, at least I wasn't hungry!
In the comments section of this post, Metalmom asked who the doctor was that was giving me the "diet pills" (wink, wink). Honestly, I wouldn't know him if I ran into him as I've never actually met him! For all I know, he may not even be a real person! Every time I've gone to his office, I've been told ahead of time that I'm gonna' meet with him and it's always his physician's assistant. She went through the same shpiel with me as she always does - this is what you do, this what you shouldn't eat, here are the pills, see you in a month! If I asked for pharmaceutical cocaine, they'd probably hand that over to me too, no questions asked!
I'll let you know how today goes. I didn't have that warm fuzzy feeling yesterday that I had with the pills on the first day. Boy, how I miss that. *wink*
Labels: always something to complain about, good times, random crap



<< Home