stick a fork in me, i'm done
Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It's been a little over a week since my last blog post.
Kinda' inappropriate for a Jewish girl to confess in such a way especially during the Jewish New Year, but hey, when have I ever been appropriate?!
The thing is, I think I'm all blogged out. When I have the time to blog I don't feel like it and when I feel like it, I don't have the time!
And I'm sure it comes as no surprise that Blogger's been acting like a real fucker lately, too.
I used to blog all the time, every day sometimes several times a day. The motivation to do so just isn't there. Blogging has always been such a wonderful outlet for me and I'm sure y'all can tell that it's something that has allowed me to really work out my aggressions. The thing is, I'm not that pissed off at most of the things I used to be pissed off at! Well, that's not entirely true. As I get older, I've noticed that I'm more impatient and intolerant of most things and people and there's not enough space to write about it all!
Or this could be a sign that it's time for me start anew which is funny because this blog just had it's first anniversary and I was all gung-ho about continuing on. Hmmm...maybe 'continuing on' is what's in the cards for me.
So I'll give you the latest news and then I think I'll be done for awhile.
Montana had his eye surgery last Monday. He came out of it fine although he has an eye flap helping to keep his eye closed which is stitched shut for another week to help with the healing and he is far from happy. I mean, if you had your eye stitched shut and had to wear a collar for two weeks, I don't think you'd be too pleased either! On a daily basis, I have to give him two eye ointments a buttload of times per day and I have to give him a quarter of a pill by mouth to help with the inflammation. I'm fairly certain I'm on his shit list right now. All this should allow the wound to heal...just in time for Schwartz to fuck him up again.
I'm sure there's other shit to tell you but I'm too damn tired to bother! So I guess that's it for now and I'll be around to your blogs soon.
In the immortal words of Ahhhhnold from The Terminator, "I'll be bahck."!!!
Kinda' inappropriate for a Jewish girl to confess in such a way especially during the Jewish New Year, but hey, when have I ever been appropriate?!
The thing is, I think I'm all blogged out. When I have the time to blog I don't feel like it and when I feel like it, I don't have the time!
And I'm sure it comes as no surprise that Blogger's been acting like a real fucker lately, too.
I used to blog all the time, every day sometimes several times a day. The motivation to do so just isn't there. Blogging has always been such a wonderful outlet for me and I'm sure y'all can tell that it's something that has allowed me to really work out my aggressions. The thing is, I'm not that pissed off at most of the things I used to be pissed off at! Well, that's not entirely true. As I get older, I've noticed that I'm more impatient and intolerant of most things and people and there's not enough space to write about it all!
Or this could be a sign that it's time for me start anew which is funny because this blog just had it's first anniversary and I was all gung-ho about continuing on. Hmmm...maybe 'continuing on' is what's in the cards for me.
So I'll give you the latest news and then I think I'll be done for awhile.
Montana had his eye surgery last Monday. He came out of it fine although he has an eye flap helping to keep his eye closed which is stitched shut for another week to help with the healing and he is far from happy. I mean, if you had your eye stitched shut and had to wear a collar for two weeks, I don't think you'd be too pleased either! On a daily basis, I have to give him two eye ointments a buttload of times per day and I have to give him a quarter of a pill by mouth to help with the inflammation. I'm fairly certain I'm on his shit list right now. All this should allow the wound to heal...just in time for Schwartz to fuck him up again.
I'm sure there's other shit to tell you but I'm too damn tired to bother! So I guess that's it for now and I'll be around to your blogs soon.
In the immortal words of Ahhhhnold from The Terminator, "I'll be bahck."!!!
Labels: random crap



<< Home