<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2842258736577641830?origin\x3dhttp://thebitchsbrew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

no worries

I just wanted to lay some of your concerns to rest regarding my blog.

Nothing has happened to cause me to lay this blog to rest. As far as I know, the person who shall not be mentioned here has not found my blog nor has he threatened a lawsuit because of its content and no one has trolled my blog causing me grief. Like some of the men I've dated, I just tend to get bored!

People who've followed my blogs for awhile know that I tend to give up on one blog and start another after about a year. While working on one blog, if I happen to come up with an idea for another, I jot it down. Right now, I have about ten blog titles listed on my dashboard page that I will probably use at one point or another.

One of them is about to be born. The content and tone will more than likely be the same - a raging Jewish bitch voicing her opinions and telling it like it is! The design will still be boring and lame because I have no color scheme know-how and because a blog that is too busy-looking makes me nervous! *snicker*

So please don't worry. It's all good!

Labels: ,